Teaching Assistant – Luton
Are you looking for a full time role?
Do you have experience working with students in Early Years & KS1?
We are recruiting for an infant school with easy transport links and on-site parking based in Luton. As a teaching assistant, you must have the ability to work as an effective team member. You will be well organised and have the ability to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way. Additionally the role is initially a temporary position, with a permanent contract offered for the right candidate.
The role is to start immediately/March 2024.
About the role
- prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
- have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Early Years & Key Stage 1 environment.
- have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths intervention groups.
- adapt support according to needs
- create a stimulating environment
- give information and help to teachers
- keep records and attend review meetings
What we require:
- Experience working with children
- 2 years reference’s
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
Reference ID: KS2TAHarpenden
Expected Start Date: Immediate / March 2024
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com