Our client is looking for a Qualified Autism Specialist teacher to join their outstanding team in September 2021.
Our client is in the process of opening an Autism provision unit in January 2021. Our client is looking for an experienced Qualified Teacher who specialises in Special Educational Needs.
This role is a full-time, permanent position.
About the role
- Working with pupils in Year 7 within schools Autism provision.
- Working with the SENCo to organise and set up the schools new Autism provision unit.
- developing programmes of learning activities.
- planning, preparing and researching lessons.
- preparing and adapting teaching materials.
- making use of special facilities and/or equipment.
- contact and teaching time with students on an individual, class or small group basis
What we require:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Specialise in Special Educational Needs
- DBS clear
- Minimum 1 year’s teaching experience
Benefits of working with Educators Connected Recruitment:
We are a recruitment agency who have over a decade of experience working in childcare and education. Our passion comes from working in various child-focused settings, such as Education Recruitment, Social Work; Nursery Teaching; SEN support as well as being a family of foster carers.
At Educators Connected, we understand that the needs of each individual setting have different requirements, thus we focus on ensuring that we respect each unique
schools’ ethos which may vary. By listening to our candidates, we can always deliver an outstanding service.
Reference ID: QualifiedSpecialistAutismTeacher
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent