Qualified Primary Teacher or ECT – KS2
Harpenden, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for Qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher or an ECT, who is looking to take the next step in their teaching career.
We are working with a large Junior School, who are searching for strong, dedicated Qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher, to join their team. You will have the opportunity to teach across all Key stage groups.
The school are offering both full time and part time PPA cover roles.
At Educators Connected we will ensure to assist you in your interview preparation and support you while we find the perfect role for you.
About the role:
- Experience with the UK curriculum
- Be a Qualified Teacher or ECT
- Specialise within Key Stage 2
- Develop creative learning opportunities for student’s education, social and behavioural growth
- Teach across all Key Stage 2
- Manage intervention groups to support pupils with low ability
What we require:
- QTS Status or an ECT
- 2 years references
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
Reference ID: KS2Harpenden
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com