Qualified Nursery Nurses – Level 2 and 3 Needed
Watford, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Level 2 and 3 Early years practitioner. You will be working within an Independent Nursery school. The role is a full time, permanent position to start immediate. Additionally our client has an outstanding work life balance and offer weekly shift changes for their staff.
You will be a kind, nurturing individual and passionate about working within Early Years.
About the role
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching
- Creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
- Working with parents to support their children.
- Enabling children to build their literacy, language, and numeracy skills.
- Monitoring progress and planning educational games.
- Putting together activities which will keep the children engaged throughout the day.
- Helping children get ready for the transition into a classroom environment.
What we require:
- Cache Level 2 or Level 3 in Early Years/Childcare
- Training within Early Years
- 2 years reference’s
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
Reference ID: Early Years N/N
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org