Cover Supervisor Role – Stevenage (full time)
Are you a cover supervisor looking to start as soon as possible?
We are working with a secondary school based in Stevenage who are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic cover supervisor to help with cover teaching in all subject areas for KS3 & KS4.
The role is initially a one-year supply contract, with a permanent contract offered for the right candidate at the end of the year.
About the role:
- Experience with the UK curriculum
- Able to teach KS3 & KS4.
- Liaising with teaching staff with regard to work set for a class.
- After the lesson, collect all completed work and return it to the relevant teacher.
- Monitoring all work that has been assigned in accordance with school policy.
- Strong behaviour management.
What we require:
- 2 years references
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
Reference ID: CSStevenage
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org